Legal Guardians need to bring the following to the registration appointment.
- Maryland Transfer packet from Previous School
- Last report card
- Standardized test results
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records
- Copy of your current lease, mortgage, or deed
- Photo ID with current address oe w/change of address card or a photo ID with NO address listed
- 3 documents to verify address (if mail or invoice/account statement, document must be dated within 60 days)
- (Examples include: tax returns, billing statements, bank account statements, voter's registration card, MVA Registration, change of address notification from Post Office, court documents, pay stubs with address, first class mail from a business or agency that is dated, mailing from a BCPS school, Government issued ID)
*BCPS requires proof of residency.
To review the full policy please click here: Policy 5150
*If you are residing in a home and your name is not on the lease or deed
you will need to contact the residency officer Sandy Parson at 410-887-6860 for assistance before enrolling at Lansdowne MS.
*If you have questions or cannot produce all of these documents please call us at 410-887-1475 before coming in for your appointment.